Sunday, October 12, 2014

Steampunk Alice Drink me


I'm not going to do extras on this one as of yet
because I made several of these with different 
kits trying to come up with a Steampunk Alice
not knowing there wasn't a lot out there. When 
I get the chance I'll make extras I promise ..

:::CT Tags for Artistic Dreams Imaging:::
Featuring Sandra Chang-Adair and her awesome tube
Steampunk Alice drink me.. This has to be the first
as I've not seen any steampunk Alice tubes out there
at all let alone kits. There's 2 of them that I know of 
and I've paired her up with both. First with a kit
made for me by Ginnibug Designz called Steampunk
Alice and the other from Pink Paradox called Steampunk Wonderland. So what are you waiting for. I've provided the tube and the kits . Go get your fairytale on..

To purchase Sandra Chang-Adair Steampunk Alice drink me please follow this link here
   Artistic Dreams Imaging 
To purchase Ginnibugs kit Steampunk Alice please follow this link here
  Ginnibug Designz 
And for Pink Paradox kit Steampunk Wonderland 
  Paradox Production  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment