Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SWEET TREATS


Sweet Treats 
FTU Extras - Please read TOU before snagging. Thank You 

:::CT tags for Diamonds Designs:::
Featuring one of her newest designs a PTU.PU kit
Sweet Treats already for you guessed it Halloween. With  56 ELEMENTS AND 6 PAPERS all to 
scare people with. I've paired this goulish kit up
with a tube from  an Alisha Mujica gorgeous
Halloween tube that fits perfectly. 
You can purchase Sweet Treats here at these 
stores : 
For the purchase of Alisha Mujica's PTU.PU tube
you can purchase that  Here









4 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome Sweetie, I tag this set. I think it rocks. Thank you. If I am not to display it, please let me know..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your all more than welcome to snag these sets all I ask is that you mind the TOU written on the right hand side of the blog.... I'm glad you enjoy them.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, so much Kyndra, Love your gifted talent.

    ReplyDelete