Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Sadie" Tube/Poser

Please do not alter any of my extra snags. DO NOT Change fonts DO NOT add names, DO NOT delete names, DO NOT change colors, DO NOT add or delete elements. DO NOT CROP to your liking for your facebook profile or any other means. These tags are measured to fit your profile on faceook SO DO NOT CROP. again PLEASE DO NOT ALTER IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I do this for your enjoyment as mine as well.. Thank you '.

Freebee Snags- PTU/PU Tube "Sadie"  Here I have used "Sadie" from Lins Lindsay from Lins Creations
her newest tube she's made which comes in several cute and sassy poses in her little summer outfit. I've used her in Karen Angel Kai Tuck from Kai's Kreations her newest kit Hopping into Spring . I think they look just fab together... You can purchase both Sadie and Hopping into Spring here at :
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=76 









No comments:

Post a Comment